Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CG 75% off offer ends September 30th, guys.

I can't remember the last time I got 75% off on something I knew was coming to my company - specifically, PowerPoint 2007, or really, the LATEST version of Office... I have worked in the corporate arena for a long time but, this means you can be ahead of the curve, and pay less than you may in the future - 75% less. Man, 75%. I wish I got that in the sales at Kohl's.

You can get this now. Go play with it. Go learn it. And benefit from it as a teacher or practitioner OF IT.

Let me tell you from experience, PPT 2007 is HUGELY different from the previous versions. But gosh, you get so much from this bundle:

• Video Backgrounds Player - New version! (Have ya ever envisioned playing a video background - something really COOL and ELEGANT behind your presenation?) TRY IT - it's awesome...
• Templates Subscription - More templates! Hundreds of templates!
• Pictures Subscription - More photos! Royalty free stuff -
• Transitions volumes I-VII - New version! These really COOL transitions make your presentations POP
• 3D Titles volumes I&II - New version! REal NICE. Try it.
• Video Backgrounds Subscription
• Animator
• FlashReady (the coolest.. and we get the MOST questions about this one at BB)
• Presentations To Go
• Music volumes I&II GORGEOUS MUSIC TO ADD TO YOUR PRESENTATION SO VERY EASILY.

Get it here. Ya got 5 days.
Nan @ brainybetty

No comments:

Post a Comment