Saturday, October 27, 2007

For all of you who want to put Flash in PowerPoint

I get questions about this all the time. For years, I studied how to use Macromedia Flash. I finally gave up on it because it was so complex. Around 2000, someone introduced me to Swish - the easy version of a program that creates Flash animations and man, was I ever glad.

Swish is much much more user friendly and intuitive than Flash was for me and I started creating lots of Flash movies and putting them in PowerPoint. (You can find the free flash movies here as well as some swish templates to play with as well.)

This is really the best time to start using Swish because they have just come out with a new version.

If you use swish you can modify some of the free templates on the brainybetty site with your own text and create fabulous moving animations with video, sound and more.

I love to play with the program and still do for my really special presentations where I am wanting to make a big impact visually.

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to buy candy for the 31st if you are in the U.S. for Halloween!

Nan @ brainybetty

No comments:

Post a Comment