Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A Question I Get Frequently…

imagePeople ask me all the time if I can show them a way or a product they can use to directly download YouTube videos or Google videos for use in their PowerPoint presentations. I think I’ve found a solution for Mac users.

Here’s what they say about the product verbatim:

Movavi Flash Converter for Mac - the ideal tool for downloading video from YouTube, Google and other popular video-sharing websites and converting Flash (.flv) videos to any format for any device. Now you can download and convert your online video favorites on your Mac! “

Look at the link below for more You can apparently get a Free Trial as well.
Movavi Flash Converter for Mac Personal ($39.99)

If anyone tries this program out or one of their PC versions, and it works well, I’d love to hear your feedback.

Thanks! Nan@BB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment